In which she's inspired by everything she sees, everyone she meets.
[*none of this is mine unless otherwise stated]
Project: DIY Miracle Toner
- Apple cider vinegar (I use this kind but any raw kind with ‘the mother’ would work)
- Water (or even a little rose water if you’re feeling fancy)
- Container (a little spray bottle is most convenient)
Now go, enjoy (hopefully) clear skin!
- 8 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Beeswax
- 1.5 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- 30 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- (if you want color) 1/2 stick of natural lipstick
Place the pan or bowl in a larger bowl full of cold water. Stir quickly until the mixture begins to change in consistency (it will become thicker).
Here is a simple hand and body scrub you can make at home using all natural ingredients. Sugar is an excellent and gentle exfoliant for dry skin and olive oil is perfect for moisturizing. The citrus provides alpha hydroxy acid to help remove dead skin cells naturally. Plus it smells pretty great.
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
Combine all ingredients and pour into an airtight glass container and store in a cool dry place.